Thursday, 17 February 2011

family pets

I can't believe this photo (well negative) has been with us for above 20 years and has only been seen today.  Rediscovered amongst some negatives that came from my mom's auntie, it is of mom's cousin and his dog Rover, (imaginative I know) and we think dates from about 1950.  How it has been missed out, I don't know, but a few more previously unseen (either as snapshots or negatives) were also discovered, and I bet you can't wait for the hollyhock by the water butt :).

1 comment:

  1. I think Rover is a great name. I'm sure it has some sort of retro resurgence to it, like Spot and Fido.

    This open window in the picture should have a sill on it with a cooling pie, don't you think? Then Rover and the human could get into some stereotypical mischief.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...