Tuesday, 5 April 2011

a page . . .

from a rather tatty snapshot album which I found at a flea market at the weekend.  Most of the photos depict a 1920s holiday to the seaside.  Unfortunately although the owner stuck the pictures in very well, he or she didn't write any names or dates.




Today I shall not mention anything about the hats at all, except to say they are all wonderful, whatever the age of the person, and my inability to wear a certain kind of hat is entirely my own responsibility (ie fault).

1 comment:

  1. I thought the hat comment was great! ;-)

    This looks like a happy bunch, smiling with the sepia tones around them. I like the pipes (and hats.) Looks like they included the dog in # 4, which isn't seen in the similar #2. Also, in the main photo we see the collected pages that will be turned.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...