Sunday, 3 July 2011

on the steps . . .

This photo is somehow connected to Eric and Bob, and I think it's 1940s or 1950s and I think it might be in Denmark.    Why I say Denmark is that there are a number of photos in this style, with this deckled edge and of this era and one of them is a boy and his dog and I think that says Denmark. 
At the moment I am a bit brain-dead from trying to sort out the new monitor, you know what it's like 5 minute job that 3 days later is still an issue.  Anyway that's why the normal discontinuity and randomness may be even more so.

1 comment:

  1. The angle is cool. Perhaps the photographer is following the "sun over shoulder" idea, but many would line the people up under the doorway and be satisfied. I like this angle better.

    Sorry about your monitor glitch. For two days it seemed like my Mac got its uploading ability back, but it has again failed and I am working off of two computers. Isn't technology grand?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...