Saturday, 15 October 2011

having fun . . .

in sailor's hats, well they actually look a bit like 'kiss me quick' hats, but I haven't been able to read the slogans. :)

Edit: the 'Kiss me quick' hat was once very much part of the seaside tradition, ie. you'd buy one at the seaside, and the hat was often like a sailor's hat.  I had a look on google but the images I found for the more modern 'kiss me quick' hats were like little black trilby hats.
The girl's hat (on the right) reads ____ BY ME.  Maybe 'stand by me'.

3 comments:

  1. I've never hear of "kiss me quick" hats. Perhaps I should get one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to know what it says on those hats - I agree, they look more like KMQ hats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too fall under the category of "What is a Kiss Me Quick" hat. Please explain!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...