Sunday, 12 February 2012

Sunday Stamps

For this week's theme of Valentines, I vaguely remembered that there was a Valentine/cupid stamp in one of the greeting stamps booklets, and found I still have one.



Issued 31 January 1989, the booklet contained 10 x 19p, which was the cost of a 1st class stamp back then.


This is the cover of the booklet I have, but as these showed a pattern from the designs of the stamps, then there were a variety of covers.  The booklet also contained 12 greetings labels.


I'm participating in Viridian's Sunday Stamps, clicking on the icon below will take you to this week's entries.
Thanks for visiting.

5 comments:

  1. I don't remember those and here was me thinking we had only ever done one valentine stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the style of the art although cupid looks a bit deformed to me. The teddy bear is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, so GB has issued Love stamps! Sweet. Thanks you for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all the fun designs in that booklet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remember those at all, though they are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...