Monday, 13 February 2012

The temperance seven

I know there are only 6 in the line up, but the 7th one is taking the photo.
Actually this snap has nothing whatsoever to do with The Temperance Seven (youtube link here) but I couldn't resist that name as a title given the fact these young men appear to be drinking cups of tea.  I suspect they may be at a day at the races, so maybe someone has a hip flask and something a little stronger has been added to, errmm, keep out the cold.
I suppose it's possible they may have listened to the music (a few years on, as those look like '50s hairstyles).

1 comment:

  1. Do you think it is hairstyle or a strong wind that gives them the tussled look? I would suspect something stronger in the cup, to keep out the wind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...