Saturday, 14 April 2012

Dear Lily,



                                                      
                                            Dear Lily,
                                            Just a few lines hoping you are quite well.
                                            I hope you will come to work a bit better temper.
                                            From May to Lily.

Another postcard sent to Lily, this time from her friend May, in 1908.  I think Lily worked in a warehouse around that time.

2 comments:

  1. I love that message. Actually the front of the card is great too. I wonder sometimes what factors determined the choice of a particular card. In this case, the romantic card doesn't seem to fir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bad browser comment here was that the man is wearing more rouge than the lady!

    I feel like a hack, using already written material!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...