Thursday, 18 April 2013

a lighthouse - unidentified location


Another lighthouse somewhere on the UK coast, but exact location unclear.  This is the last of my 'unknown lighthouses' photos and is not the sharpest image, but possibly still identifiable.  It belongs to 'different photos' of the lighthouses seen so far this week, it's from the 1950s and came with a fair number of holiday snaps, some of Llandudno, Wales, some of Paignton, Devon, and other unknown locations.
If you recognise this lighthouse, then please leave a comment, thanks.

4 comments:

  1. This is an interesting one as well! I'll have to check my books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there are so many lighthouses, and they all look so different www.trinityhouse.co.uk/lighthouses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nor did I, it was last week's Sunday stamps which had lighthouses as the theme, I was amazed at how many different ones people had on stamps, then I thought I'd post these snapshots I had, and was again shocked to see how many there are just in the UK and how difficult it is to identify them.

      Delete
  3. I think I need to get to the UK coast...I am loving all these lighthouses!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...