Monday, 3 June 2013

romance




The same setting as Thursday's photo.  Two of the line up were obviously more than just friends :)


Thursday's photo I've had for probably over a year, this one is a recent acquisition (so recent that I didn't have it when I posted the photo on Thursday).  I think that originally, back in the day, (I'm still unsure on the date, maybe late 1920s/1930), the photos were together, one must have been given away, and through some turn of fate both have been cleared out in house clearances, and found their way back together.
Both snaps are a bit tatty and torn around the edges, and this one looks like it may have been taken out of an album, but I am pleased they have found each other again.
I don't know the identity of the couple, but I will be looking out for them (and any clues) as I scan some more.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's quite a coincidence. It's always nice to see photos of happy people. I guess they are so in love there was no time left to tend to the gardening.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...