Sunday, 22 December 2013

Sunday stamps

I had been hoping for an excuse to post the whole of this set - 50 years of children's tv - so the fantasy theme fits nicely.  I posted a couple from this set some months back - Sooty and Stingray, but at that time I didn't have the set, and now I do. (Click the image to view larger size).


So we have Muffin the Mule, Harry Corbett and Sooty, Stingray, the Clangers and Dangermouse.

Wishing everyone at Sunday stamps a very Merry Christmas.
Clicking the icon below will take you to Viridian's Sunday Stamps.
Thanks for visiting.

8 comments:

  1. The Clangers were always my favourite on TV, This is a great set.

    Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the one on the far right. I wouldn't mind using that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far I didn't know these movies, but as I love animated movies, I think these stamps great! Thank you for sharing!
    Wishing you and your dear ones a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny, maybe if we would use more funny stamps the world would be a better place (unfortunately in the digital age there are no stamps). Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I send anything by post I always try to use stamps (and not a label), but I send a lot less mail than a few years ago.

      Delete
  5. Certainly plenty of gladness in remembrance with these though I never did take to the Clangers for some reason.

    Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Being American I am not familiar with these - but I am glad you shared them! Thank you for joining in, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not seen the fun set before, love the clanger one. They are very different in style to the ones coming out in January. I like these one much better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...